Transportation by rail
Transportation of goods by rail is one of the main directions of our activity.
We offer the following rail transport services:
• delivery of any kind of rolling stock, both private and general depot;
• transportation of 20 and 40-feet container sea cargoes by rail;
• transportation in 20 and 40-feet rail containers;
• transportation of non-standard cargo: equipment, road and construction machinery;
• payment of railroad rates in agreed areas;
• supply of rolling stock on the piers of the port of Riga;
• re-loading of any volume of cargo within the port of Riga, or in any of other Latvian terminals;
• tracking of the movement of goods;
• issuing of all the required documents.
One of the main directions of VEREX Ltd. is transportation by sea containers.
Our company has entered into a contract with the most famous shipping lines, which gives a great opportunity to deliver cargo to any place in the world, which is bordered by the sea or ocean. Due to the large volumes transported by our company we obtain lowest fares.
Services in container transportation by sea:
• Supplying empty container for loading the goods.
• Registration of all necessary export documents.
• Railway or sea container transportation from the port / station of departure to the port / destination station.
• Delivery to the customs terminal and import clearance.
• Reloading the cargo on the territory of the port of Riga.
• Supplying MPS containers to the port.
• Storage of cargo at the port with maintaining a necessary temperature.
Transportation of outsized cargo
Verex Ltd provides oversized cargo transportation services;
Such cargoes relate to project logistics. Transportation of oversize cargo requires an individual approach, complex solutions and a reserve of time for elaboration.
Verex Ltd offers such services as:
• analysis of oversize cargo features;
• calculations for creating a logistics plan;
• development of cargo fastening schemes;
• securing cargo regardless of the level of difficulty;
• defining the necessary operations for safe loading and unloading;
• clarification of the need for specialized equipment;
• development and selection of the optimal transport scheme;
• calculation of the loading amount, development and preparation of schemes for securing of cargo on a wagon or on a platform and coordination of the schemes with LDzPhc;
• calculation of railroad rate;
• provision of required rolling stock at the departure station on the time agreed upon;
• control of loading / unloading processes in compliance with the rules and regulations;
• provision of daily information regarding the location of a wagon.
Terminal services, Forpost Terminal
In 2013 Verex Ltd started a subsidiary company Forpost Terminal, it serves as a customs warehouse with the ability to accept container and bulk cargos transported by both rail and road transport.
The area of the warehouse is located in the city of Riga, near the Riga Commercial Port, which creates advantageous conditions for the operation of the terminal. The terminal has railway access track infrastructure and multiple gantry cranes capable of servicing heavy tonnage containers.
Our warehouse offers such services as:
• acceptance of goods;
• storage of goods;
• shipping of goods by road and rail;
• processing of cargo;
• loading and unloading services;
• stockpiling, sorting and assembly of general cargo;
• Clearance of customs and transport documentation;
• Batch and serial records;
• Processing of goods (packing, labelling, palletizing);
• re-registration of documents;
• utilization and destruction of rejects at the request of client;
• insurance of goods stored in the warehouse;
• surveyor services (photos of cargo + official quantity of goods act);
• any actions with goods with the participation of offshore companies.
Transportation of liquid cargo
Transport of liquid cargo tank containers (ISO tank container) is the most perspective and widely used around the world.
This type of transportation avoids additional costs of purchase and moving of empty containers, the loading and unloading of products and disposal of unnecessary packaging after drainage. It should be noted that transport of liquid cargo in tank containers is safe from overflowing during transportation, this means that the quality and quantity of cargo loaded by your supplier is equal to the quantity and quality of the goods you receive.