Transportation of alcohol products
One type of cargo transported by the company is alcoholic beverages.
Transport of alcoholic beverages features the following:
• alcoholic products are a delicate and perishable type goods;
• it is necessary to observe the temperature regime; therefore, alcohol production can only be transported on a special type of rolling stock;
• alcoholic products are classified as excisable goods and there are special requirements in transit countries;
• there are special requirements for transit depots;
• there is a need to prevent theft, especially when re-loading products, cargo insurance.